- s Consumer Products Group, located in Fremont, CA, designs and manufactures Flash based products for Consumer/Retail and OEM customers worldwide. Our supply chain encompasses the assembly/test and fulfillment to our customers. We are looking for a Product Cost Manager to successfully help establish and meet cost targets.
As the Product Cost Manager (PCM) for this team, reporting to the Director of Operations, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing cost reduction targets with efforts in Engineering, Operations, and Procurement functional teams.
- Maintain the accuracy of the finance-created cost data base.
- Develop programs to drive systematic cost reductions in our retail products
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Experience with Product design and manufacturing cost experience
- Experience with financial cost data base management.
- Strong demonstrated commitment to teamwork and working with internal and external customers.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited University or College is preferred.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology, Inc - 12 months ago
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...