LifeWay Christian Resources in Nashville, TN, is seeking a Product Data Coordinator to ensure the integrity and completeness of encoded materials for all Church Resources digital products. This position will assist in the metadata management system and processes providing guidance for metadata standards, tagging schemas, and defining data strategy.
Essential job functions include:
- Promote consistent data naming standards such as table columns and class attributes.
- Identify process definition for items such as data design, standards, guidelines, and quality controls.
- Utilize design patterns to promote consistency and reuse across enterprise data stores.
- Enters product information and metadata into Oracle for product set-up and distribution.
- Uploads products to appropriate channels for distribution.
- Facilitates and formulates metadata tagging schemas and architecture solutions which are extensible across the division.
- Captures metadata for elements.
- Partners with ministry components to ensure data needs are met and captured.
- Provides input to ministry components by acting as a point of contact on data and database issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Data Management.
- Knowledge of metadata, naming standards, tagging schemas, Oracle, digital distribution and delivery methods.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to quality.
- Good oral and written communication.
- 1 – 3 years digital/electronic media data coordination experience.
LifeWay Christian Resources - 17 months ago
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...