Demonstrate the benefits, value and uniqueness of our line of vacuum-sealing products for home use in various venues.
Successful individuals will possess the following:
- Minimum 1 year experience working full time demonstrating household kitchen products in membership-type venues (required)
- High Energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid work ethic
- Smartphone with web access (company assists with data plan charges)
- Teachable and have professional appearance
- Reliable personal transportation and current insurance
- Ability to travel out of state when required for up to 12 days at a time
We value the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country and we support the hiring of returning Service Members and military spouses.
This is not a part-time position. Opportunities to advance within company available. Position is commission-based with multiple opportunities to earn performance bonuses.
We offer Direct Deposit, hourly Orientation/Training pay, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, optional limited Medical Insurance, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. To be considered, you must submit a resume, and be prepared to record and submit a short 2 minute video of yourself. We are excited to meet you!
United Home Technologies - 22 months ago
United Home Technologies LLC is headquartered in Vancouver, WA. The corporate office houses the logistics, warehouse, human resource, sales...