We are looking for a data-loving product designer to join our growing team in Center City Philadelphia.
At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower thousands of data-driven people with tools to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data. In our opinion, this is one of the most challenging design problems in our industry today.
This is position is for a strongly opininated designer that can articulate their ideas in HTML and CSS. You not only care deeply about how something looks, but, more importantly, about how something works. You're primary mission will be to define our product's design, and implement processes to leverage the assets you produce for use by a large development team.
Applicants must possess strong web design skills and have a impressive portfolio. We'll be looking for examples of web application design, hopefully working apps.
- Owning and maintaining our product style guide at style.rjmetrics.com
- Making sure our brand standards are held up in every interaction with our product.
- Taking loose concepts for new features, campaigns, etc and helping to prototype them.
RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
- Examples of strong product design. This means the visual design of an interaction in an app that customers use frequently.
- HTML/CSS experience. This job will entail collaborating with developers and writing a lot of CSS.
RJMetrics - 6 months ago
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...