You’re a rigorous craftsperson. You are precise, efficient, and up-to-date on the latest tools and techniques. You have instinct--you know what makes a design great, efficient, and usable. You’re also passionate about creating designs that improve the human experience.
You have strong attention to detail, and you’re respected for your ability to craft the right experience and understand the ecosystem that informs product strategy. You leave things in better shape than the way you found them. You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment, valuing sanity with a peppering of chaos. You like to work hard and just as importantly, have fun.
You also possess:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional work.
- Expert proficiency with current tools for web product design.
- Strong skills and experience in designing for Web, Mobile, Tablet platforms.
- A strong command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interactions, usability, and user-centered design.
- A strong command of visual design: aesthetics, color theory, typography, and composition.
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent, high-priority initiatives.
- Several years of experience in the User Experience design field and a relevant educational background.
The User Experience Design group at Constant Contact is much more than a production crew. We are a fundamental and strategically critical part of the business, one of the core pillars of the product organization. We help establish a strategic direction for the company. We are a world-class team of designers, coders, writers, and researchers.
We work hard to make the world a better place by helping SMBs survive and thrive in the diverse and ever-changing online ecosystem. We’re a close-knit group that sometimes has a little too much fun. We’re recovering perfectionists who have learned to fail forward and move fast. Most of all, we love what we do.
What you'll gain when you join us:
- A strategic role . Our design group informs and helps to shape our product strategy.
- End-to-end exposure . You'll play a role in product definition and development from early-stage concept development and rapid prototyping, all the way to design detailing. We are agile, cross-functional, and collaborative.
- Ownership . You'll have broad, deep ownership of key parts of our product and all of the responsibility that entails. You'll work on multiple projects and you'll have the ability to innovate.
- Collaboration . We’re an energetic and dynamic team. You’ll share and learn with your colleagues every day and constantly get better at being the best.
Constant Contact - 22 months ago
Constant Contact helps small businesses do more business. We have been revolutionizing the success formula for small businesses, nonprofits,...