Digital Visual Designer
# of openings:
We are looking for a Visual Designer experienced in
Digital Product Design
to be responsible for generating world-class visual and interaction design for our clients. Work is expected to be aesthetically executed at the highest level and to be visually on strategy for the specific demographics of a given project. A Designer in the interactive space shows great talent employing the basics of design such as form, composition, line, color, grids, typography, imagery, motion, and identity, and has married that experience to the specific needs of designing for interactive environments.
Infusion is not an Ad agency, as such, someone with experience only in Ad, Marketing or Branding would not be a good fit for this role.
- Execute high-end design, for clients across a range of digital platforms including Web, intranet, extranet, mobile, kiosk, touch-screen, and whatever is next.
- Explain, internally and externally, rationale for creative choices.
- Contribute designs to new business pitches
- Turn around quality work within tight timeframes.
- Perform “trend-spotting” across the design industry to leverage on projects and share with colleagues.
- Partner with Engineers, Web Developers, and UX Designers to create harmonious and high-quality products.
- Generate assets for Build phases that are high-quality yet download quickly.
Desired Skills & Experience
Infusion's Digital Agency is focused on the intersection of brand promise, consumer needs, and emerging technology. We believe that where these three core drivers intersect, strong business outcomes can be achieved. We have learned throughout our collective experience that the best way to engage users is to create interactions that empower them, inform them, entertain them, and overall make life and business easier.
- A minimum of two years experience creating impactful and attractive interactive design with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Design fundamentals are a must: portfolios should convey comfort with the interactive design medium including strong typography, product design, color, usability, and imagery, to name a few.
- Proven ability to generate assets for Build phases that are high-quality yet download quickly.
- Good communication skills to articulate creative and aesthetic choices to team members.
- Capable of taking design and performance feedback extremely well. Eager to learn.
- Prior experience designing for emerging interaction platforms such as mobile, iPad, touch-screen, Microsoft Surface, kiosks, a major plus.
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite applications, light experience coding.
- A Graphic Designer will most likely have graduated from a design program
Our global client base of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies seek us out for our ability to combine business, consumer and technical insights into powerful digital experiences.
Infusion - 16 months ago
Infusion is a global innovation firm and long time Microsoft partner. We are a combination of expert software development combined with...