We are looking for a data-loving product designer to join our growing team in Center City Philadelphia. At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower data-driven people with powerful hosted software. Thousands of users at hundreds of high-growth e-commerce and software as a service businesses use our analytics platform to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data.
We are a growing team tackling big problems:
We live in a world where the conventions of web UI start to break down. What UI makes sense to show a list of 1000+ fields? A conventional answer just won't do. That's why we need YOU to attack those problems head on.
- We want to make complex data questions easy for anyone to understand
- We want to push the envelope of possibility for in-browser data visualizations
- We want to reduce the latency between questions and actions
You not only care deeply about how something looks, but, more importantly, how it works. This is position is for a strongly opinionated designer that can define our product's style, and a leader who can implement tools and processes to leverage a large development team.
Applicants must possess strong web design skills and have an impressive portfolio. We'll be looking for examples of web application design and apps in production.
- Owning and maintaining our product style guide at style.rjmetrics.com
- Making sure our brand standards are held up in every interaction with our product
- Taking loose concepts for new features, campaigns, etc and helping to prototype them
- Demonstrable experience with product design - i.e. the visual design of an interaction in an application that customers use frequently
- Strong opinions of good vs bad interaction design
- The ability to express your opinions in way that can be utilized by developers, be it high-fidelity mockups, wireframes etc.
You will get to enjoy the perks of working at a fast-growing company that values its employees:
RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
- Competitive compensation including a mix of salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A working environment with whatever hardware, software, and furniture you need to be most effective
- A fully stocked kitchen and weekly catered lunches
- The ability to shape the future of one of Philly’s most promising and fast-growing companies
RJMetrics - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...