The Product Development Analyst II is responsible for assisting in the development of strategies and programs that support the Originations and Servicing segments. This position will provide analysis, forecasting and reporting on the ancillary product programs as well as the lease program as needed. This team member is responsible for summarizing and reporting this information regularly for both senior management and the Sales and Credit teams. Additionally, the Product Development Analyst II must analyze the program data and make recommendations to management.
- Produce and maintain various reports that track program results, retail pricing, dealer enrollment, etc.
- Evaluate monthly, quarterly and annual program results to identify variances, trends as well as key performance indicators (KPIs). Communicate the findings to management.
- Develop and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and PowerPoint presentation for senior management
- Maintain thorough knowledge of data/information sources
- Assist Product Development in the research and resolution of internal and external questions/issues
- Assist in the development and implementation of program enhancements and/or new programs
- Understand the program administrators products and processes
- Provide appropriate support to Product Development team
- Generate ad-hoc reports as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Reports to: Vice President - Product Development
Direct reports: None
· Must exhibit knowledge of GM Financials core business functions and/or knowledge of auto finance industry
· Advanced working knowledge of Excel
· Must be proficient in other Microsoft Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint
· Working knowledge of SAS, SQL and Access.
· Display strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to generate and analyze reports
· Proficient in advanced Excel features such as Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and creating customized functions
· Problem solving abilities
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to ensure data integrity
· Task oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently with general instructions
· Adaptive to a team environment
· Use appropriate analysis, judgment and logic when providing recommendations
· Bachelors degree in Finance, Information Systems or related field required
· 2+ years experience in a similar position
· Experience working in a professional office environment required
· Experience in the auto finance industry a plus
Fast-paced office environment; subject to regular deadlines and some stressful situations. Occasional long hours may be required in order to meet project and/or departmental goals.
GM Financial is the captive finance company and the wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. The...