We have an immediate opening for a Product Development Associate Scientist in our Denver, Colorado Corporate office. The Associate Scientist will support research and product development projects and assignments in all phases including planning, conducting and analyzing stages as well as supporting relevant showings and presentations.
Ability to execute projects assigned in research, new product development and manufacturing process development to enhance the reliability of the process, improve final product performance characteristics, improve costs in manufacturing products and/or alter characteristics of final products.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Knowledge and understanding of the chemical, physical and microbiological tests that are required to interpret/analyze information.
- Requires basic knowledge of concepts, principles and theories in product development
- Uses methodologies to solve standard problems
- Meets key milestones and timelines
- Strong communications skills, exchanges information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
Leprino Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer who supports a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- 1 year experience with food
Leprino Foods - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
A titan of cheese, Leprino Foods is a worldwide leader in mozzarella-making. The company sells its soft cream-colored cheese to food...