Product Development Credit Policy Specialist
Job Posting Number:
Grade Level :
We are delighted that you have chosen to explore the career
opportunities available with EverBank!
Responsible for the review, evaluation and communication of Corporate Credit Policy directives to EverBank’s multiple production channels. Functions as a core member of the Product Development team to implement projects, assist with loan program training initiatives and communicate credit policy.
• Leads and coordinates with the Corporate Credit team the completion, editing and distribution of all new credit and/or product publications with minimal daily supervision, meeting target deadlines.
• Conducts the initial review of investor program changes or updates and coordinates the updating of existing product descriptions, Underwriting and Credit Policy guidelines
• Assist in the creation of training materials for Credit Policy updates and facilitate in training sessions.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of internal and external website publications of new or updated Underwriting and Credit Policy guidelines
• Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills; shares knowledge clearly and appropriately
• Effectively works with minimal supervision meeting deadlines for all projects and tasks as assigned
• Provides the appropriate level of teamwork within the department
Minimum Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent business writing skills
• Strong project management skills and organizational abilities
• Proficient in computer programs including Excel spreadsheets, word processing, and mortgage processing secondary and origination systems
• Conceptual understanding of various stages of origination (application, processing, underwriting, closing, post closing, shipping & secondary marketing) and how they interrelate
• Broad knowledge of the mortgage banking process, including a strong working knowledge of conventional and government underwriting guidelines
Training and Experience
• At least five or more years of underwriting experience required
• At least five or more years of Residential Production experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Everbank - 2 years ago
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...