Link between the customer and Johnson Electric, acting as the Product Expert Interface able to answer to most of the possible arising technical issues related to products, quality and process; and acting as Project Manager being able to understand customers' enquiries about product value.
This position also represents a reference point to his company being able by working at the customer's site, to advise on all possible improving and innovative solutions and opportunities regarding other areas of competence as well.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Able to answer 1st level queries and questions.
- Maintain and implement a technical and positive relationship with customer counterparts.
- Facilitate all products development activities.
- Engineering support to other locations.
- Products development technical support (quality, timing, and cost).
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering: Mechanical, Electric, or Electronic.
- 6 to 10 years experience with solid technical (engineering) knowledge on Automotive Cooling Fan Motors technology, Motors (Direct Current and Brushless Direct Current), power electronic/microcontroller.
- Product Development and Advanced Product Quality Planning process.
- English: needs to be very good, written and verbal.
- Customer Specifications and Norms.
- Excellent command of German.
Other Important Information
Johnson Electric offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
To apply for the position please forward resume in confidence to: email@example.com
(Please include US- US-PRODDEVELPQUALENG-PLY-JE in subject heading)
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer/AA/M/F/D/V
The Johnson Electric Group is one of the world,s largest providers of micro motors and integrated motor systems to global customers in the...