Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners has an opening for a Product Development Specialist to manage product changes (US and Canada) including monitoring state and provincial changes, filtering questions from various work groups, identifying and coordinating changes, and providing direction to the Product Technician.
Conduct research for routine form updates, including:
• Monitor for state and provincial changes and analyze impacts.
• Work with Senior Specialist to clarify state requirements, select and plan changes and implementation dates.
• Retrieve and interpret routine changes to state laws or regulations.
• Draft routine forms and client notices.
• Develop ad-hoc research or reports on request.
• Prepare filing packets/emails to Carrier under the oversight of the Senior Specialist. Monitor filing status.
• Maintain change log to document and track.
• Prepare and provide rate/rule/form changes to Product Technician.
• Communicate release information monthly.
• Receive product issues from Underwriting, Compliance and carrier partners. Work with Senior Specialist to resolve non-routine matters.
• Perform audits as requested.
• Bachelors’ Degree with 3 years’ experience in a direct insurance related role (i.e., Claims, Underwriting).
• Proven ability to comprehend insurance laws, regulations and policy language.
• Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products.
• Excellent organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills.
Hagerty offers a progressive work environment along with a competive wage/ benefit package.
To apply for this position, please visit our Careers site at http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers.
We will contact only those candidates with whom we have a continued interest.
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...