Oxbow Animal Health, a growing manufacturer and global distributor of premium nutritional foods and supplements for small animals, is seeking a talented individual to provide technical and project management support for the company’s product development efforts. Oxbow provides a fun, team-oriented environment where employees can realize personal and professional success and growth.
Skills & Abilities
- Master’s degree in animal science, nutrition or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience designing and conducting research
- Ability to analyze data to reach conclusions and solve problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Internet search techniques
Reports to: Manager of Product Quality and Innovation
- Research new product ideas, ingredients, and manufacturing processes, ensuring that all new products support the Oxbow brand.
- Oversee product development projects, providing support to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Design and manage new product research trials.
- Stay abreast of changes to pet food regulatory requirements, and work with others to ensure compliance at Oxbow.
- Provide technical support and expertise to internal and external customers.
- Make presentations pertaining to animal health, nutrition, and Oxbow products to internal and external groups.
- Develop technical articles and educational information for packaging text, marketing materials, web site content, newsletters and other purposes.