The Product Director is a key role interfacing with the sales organization while driving a critical business objective - Impact Assessments. The Product Director will lead, coach and consult our internal clients to the most desirable and effective outcome. Problem solving and consulting skills are only two of the many critical competencies for this exciting and challenging role.
Job Requirements • 7-10 years business experience. MBA a plus but not required.
Additional Details Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
- Bachelors of Finance, Accounting or Economics, or other quantitative field
- Strategic leadership skills; ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement effective operating plans
- Strong working knowledge of IT and technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations
- Strong sense of natural curiosity, quick analytical skills, instinctive math skills
- Understanding of finance, financial modeling and accounting
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Extensive experience in presenting and communicating ideas to key stakeholders across businesses
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a MUST
Gartner, Inc. - 22 months ago
You might not know IT, but Gartner does. The company helps clients understand the information technology (IT) industry and make informed...