Verathon ® is seeking an experienced Product Director to lead our Urology global product line across markets in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia. The Product Director will be responsible for full product & services portfolio within the Urology division, PDP, pricing strategies, go-to-market planning, clinical & regulatory affairs, sales strategy, and building & leading a strong team capable of exceeding all goals set forth. This role must be capable of leading in a matrixed environment and will report directly to the General Manager.
- Manage entire Urology product portfolio & life cycle from inception to commercialization to maturity. Will lead 3-year strategic business plan for overall portfolio.
- Provide leadership, on-going development and mentoring to staff in order to attract, retain and motivate a top-notch team.
- Maintain focus on core products/business while exploiting new product opportunities meeting long-term financial objectives.
- Develop and execute Marketing strategies and tactics supporting sales initiatives and support new product launches in key markets.
- Manage development of Marketing Plans/Product Positioning Plans (product strategies, market opportunities, clinical needs, customer expectations, price points, competitive analysis, competing techniques, future trends, disruptive risks/opportunities), product line management and product life cycle planning.
- Apply disciplined PPH Analysis (Product Coverage, Channel Coverage and Hit Rate) to access product and market opportunities.
- Develop network of KOLs and clinical plan that supports product sales.
- Ensure product/service offerings - value propositions satisfy customer needs and are appropriately positioned and competitively priced.
- Advocate a culture of operational excellence, strong performance and accountability.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven PDP experience at launching products at a medical device company.
- 7-10 years of marketing management experience (preferably in in Urology).
- Thorough knowledge of clinical applications and business environments across global geographies of the medical device industry.
- Demonstrated experience in operational improvement, pricing strategy, competitive positioning and product development.
- Proven capability to lead brand marketing campaigns and execute sales strategies across global geographies.
- Ability to lead team to deliver against established goals and timelines.
- Exceptional people management experience, including building & leading a high-performing team.
- Highly effective at developing and executing visions and strategies, specifically around product life cycles.
- MBA preferred.
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the health care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.
Verathon - 30+ days ago