(Job ID: 218200)
Position Summary: Product QualityEngineer responsible for product / line quality in automotive manufacturing environment.
Participates in Lean Manufacturing initiatives. Position will be responsible for electrical sensors that measure gas conentrations (exhaust), specific knowledge of sensor calibration / gas measurement processes is highly desired
1. Documents projects in QBIC, 8D, 5P, 7-step formats for review with various engineering groups.
2. Supports Yield, DPMO improvement activities for manufacturing lines
3. Utilizes basic statistical tools to analyze data and identify root cause of defects
4. Support of analyzer mill tracking and management
5. Supports manufacturing scrap performance tracking and management
6. Supports new product launches and model rolls.
7, Supports basic TPM, Kaizen and Lean initiatives in the production environment
8. Creates work instructions, process quality guides, and checklists for use on the manufacturing floor.
9. Supports creation of control plans, PFMEA, and quality related documents
1. Creation of standard work documents
2. Manufacturing line problem solving related to product testing, component placement, or assembly defects
3. Support new process implementation on manufacturing line
1. 0-7 yrs. of experience in the design and conduct of reliability or quality tests of electronic products or their components.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. BS in physics, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering
1. MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS POSITION WITH/WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION.
Position Summary: Quality Assurance Engineer responsible for product / line quality in automotive manufacturing environment.
Participates in Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
more than 3 years
Academic degree: Yes
Course of study/major study: Engineering,
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application. Your contact partner: Continental, Division Powertrain, Eric Garza-Colvin, Human Resources.
We are conscientious people who help others around the world fulfill their dreams of mobility. This also comprises the transport of persons,...