EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, is the leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, space and commercial industries, and provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
We are currently seeking a Product Engineer for our Engineering group located in Seneca, MO.
This role will be as a Product Engineer for the Product Engineering group. Ongoing responsibilities include generate and maintain technical data packages for multiple projects; provide technical customer interface for projects; provide technical experience in support of solving production problems. Provide proposal support and serve as technical lead on development projects.
Ongoing Responsibilities include:
• Generate and maintain technical data packages including drawings,
travelers, tooling, and test procedure
• Provide technical expertise by solving engineering and production issues
to support the Business Unit
• Able to interface with both Internal and External Customers
• Prepare and conduct presentations to peers, management and end
customer (written and oral)
• Engineering Degree (electrical or mechanical preferred)
• Measurement and instrumentation experience desired
• Minimum of three years work experience in a related engineering or project
management role preferred but would consider new graduates
• Experience in statistical analysis desired
• Geometric, Dimensioning, & Tolerance knowledge preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self –starter and schedule-driven
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
EaglePicher offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, short-term and voluntary long-term disability, holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement, scholarship program. This position may be eligible for relocation benefits.
Visit http://jobs.eaglepicher.com/ to apply. EaglePicher is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
EaglePicher Corporation - 10 months ago