Primary responsibility is to have a sustaining technical support and actively participate in yield improvement on existing products. Responsible for identify and drive the resolution on product and production issues. For newly released products, product engineer will work with design teams and manufacturing engineers for technical issues resolving to bring a product from tape out to mass production.
1. Owner of assigned products
2. Participate in product definition and provide DFM inputs
3. Lead product introduction and ramp up for CMOS Image sensors and ASIC devices
4. Manage/monitor process yield improvement.
5. Drive characterization to finalize product datasheet
6. Co work with testing engineer to develop, verify and release testing program.
Master of EE , Physics , related field or equivalent work experience.
Two plus years in semiconductor industry experience, and familiar with CMOS process and ASIC products. Image sensor process experience is a plus.
Good communication and organization skills
Ability to work independently and as a team player
OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (OmniVision) designs, develops and markets semiconductor image-sensor devices. The Company's main products,...