The Product Implementation Specialist will be responsible for leading and delivering a sound, working and satisfactory product to newly implemented clients on time, on budget, and using the assigned resources.
Successful candidates are results oriented performers who can work closely with other internal departments discussing a client's application configuration and implementation support needs. In addition, candidates must be comfortable leading multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrating live meeting demos of configured applications
- Consultatively work with clients to define their requirements and product needs, and to guide them through the set up process for online applications
- Conduct system evaluation to determine client workflows, documents, and procedures to verify proper product usage
- Create and maintain customer specific project plans, ensure resources are scheduled accordingly to complete tasks, and manage client expectations for their online application implementation
- Complete account specific requirements, thoroughly test, and ensure accurate product set up
- Train clients on product features and provide ongoing training to clients
- Create and deliver meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Deliver top quality customer service throughout the implementation process
- Communicate effectively with excellent verbal and written skills
- Build strong relationships with client team members, work successfully under pressure, maintain positive attitude, and meet client project deadlines in an efficient and professional manner.
- Provide technical telephone and/or on-site applications support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product
- Conduct marketing presentations for perspective clients
- Follow the documented internal implementation processes
- Create customer specific user guides
- Miscellaneous other items and ad hoc projects
- Keep PMO informed of any resource updates, customer delays, etc.
- Perform some on-site client work, including the ability to travel up to approximately 10%
Years of Experience:
Skills and Knowledge:
- Typically requires 5+ years of Technical and/or Project Management, Account Management or other successful client facing experience, Bachelors Degree - Business Administration, Communications, or a related field. Experience may be substituted for education
- Excellent human relations skills, including written and verbal communications, and group presentation skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities for multiple projects, with effective and timely follow-up
- Ability to define, measure, analyze, suggest improvements, and implement controls related to any projects or processes
- Strong analytical skills, including understanding and troubleshooting software products
- Ability to successfully interact with senior management internally and with clients
- Extremely responsive, results oriented, and an effective problem solver
- Highly flexible, able to learn quickly, and responsible for their actions
- Set customer expectations, communicate internally to ensure tasks are on schedule, offer suggestions to mitigate risks to avoid delays
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Project, and Visio
- Project Management training, PMP certification and knowledge of the insurance industry desired.