JOB DESCRIPTION: Major Corporation seeking a Product Line Manager for its Communications Enclosure product manufacturing Plant located East of St Louis, Missouri. Position is fully responsible for developing / executing Product Strategy across the Business. Person owns the overall Product & Pricing Strategy and is responsible for the Product Team’s efforts in maximizing Sales, Profitability, Customer Satisfaction / Relations. Job functions include:
- Develop/ execute Global Product Line Strategies.
- Utilize synergies across Global Electrical product line to create, innovate, drive new product growth.
- Work with Commercial Sales organization to understand emerging Product opportunities & drive innovation.
- Penetrate the Communications Enclosure market using innovative methods to ensure proper Product offering & Strategy development within the Product line.
- Work closely with Global Engineering Team to drive flawless execution of new Product initiatives, cost savings programs, product rationalization opportunities.
- Develop Pricing Strategy, manage Product Mix & Volume to meet overall product line profit targets.
- BS Degree Marketing or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing or Engineering. Prefer Telecommunications product experience.
- Desire 2 years minimum management experience.
- Demonstrated effective Communications & Interpersonal skills.
FPCNational - 2 years ago