Responsible for North America long-range business plans for the product line. Seek out new market segments for products and determine customer Quality Function Deployment. Collaborates with other departments to develop and implement ongoing marketing efforts. Establish business case to support growth and expansion of the product line.
Identify and drive product profitability improvements drawing upon Johnson Electric's global resources. Give product development direction to Sales and Engineering Teams. Analyze product opportunities, develop share statistics, and whole product analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish product plans and strategies through the use of the Productizing process. Liaison with and coordinate China Business Unit resources in support of North America. Leverage North America sales teams to drive the product strategies.
- Support sales team with customer visits to obtain information on markets, trends, value points, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Translate customer requirements into technology road maps and prepare new product proposals. Present to Automotive Product Group’s North America Management.
- Assist sales team with the management and selection of strategic customers and prepare long range strategic business plans and product road maps.
- Coordinate with and support other regions with shared customers.
- Drive the proliferation of locally developed launched products into other regions.
- Routinely monitor and review Product Data Management System IV products and their cycle time performance.
- Support sales for Customer Portfolio Planning utilizing Salesforce.com, support and feed into DDP. Support and provide input on Right Pricing Tool analysis for opportunities. Monitor the Pipeline for North America working with Sales Managers to meet growth objectives.
- Address customer inquiries and assist the sales team as required.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business.
- 6 to 10 years experience in Engineering, Business, and market in the Automotive Industry.
- Sound leadership skills with well developed managerial skills. Able to drive/increase business growth. Able to distill major issues from background noise.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning skills. Understands current business financial measurement tools. Able to quickly analyze and conclude on complex data and risks.
- Commercially aware regarding market, products, business capability, and services. Strategic thinker on markets, products, and projects. Good business acumen.
- Able to establish creditability and build trust. Able to work with diverse personalities and cultures.
- Strong acceptance of ethical business practices.
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to think on their feet.
- Self confident, common sense practical thinker.
Other Important Information
Johnson Electric offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
To apply for the position please forward resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include US-PRODLNMGR-PLY-JE in subject heading)
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer/AA/M/F/D/V
Johnson Electric - 30+ days ago
The Johnson Electric Group is one of the world,s largest providers of micro motors and integrated motor systems to global customers in the a...