About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and is part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and flexible Paid Time Off program, and a positive work environment.
Farm Family is looking for a Product Management Analyst to join our Research & Development team!
The Product Management Analyst will be the key point of contact for market intelligence and analysis to determine future target markets and growth opportunities for the organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Working independently to determine the key competitors in state and line of business to develop and execute plan for competitor and market analysis
· Working with Product Managers to determine which competitors and products to review;
· Researching and analyzing competitor’s products including the creation of side by side comparisons of coverages and rating methodologies
· Performing primary field research, including customer distribution, competitor, insurance department and statistical analysis.
· Conducting market analysis to determine competitors within a state, market opportunity and competitive position;
· Developing and maintaining standardized monthly reports for specified lines of business to measure and monitor performance of growth and profitability initiatives.
· Based on data analysis, provide insight to Product Managers on identified trends and issues within the lines of business
· Four year Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required
· Professional designation coursework and completion, such as AU or CPCU is a plus
· Prior Commercial Insurance industry experience strongly preferred; particularly Underwriting or Product experience.
Candidates without prior experience will be considered for the Product Management Analyst I position. Candidates with at least 2 years prior experience may be considered for the Product Management Analyst II position.
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Farm Family - 20 months ago