Alarm.com, a rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial technology company, is seeking ambitious, hard working candidates with strong academic qualifications, diverse interests, and proven experiences in a dynamic team environment to become Product Management Associates. Very few small companies innovate and develop across as broad of a range of technologies as Alarm.com. This position is ideal for the candidate who seeks a small, friendly company culture where one can work closely with smart and highly productive people across a very interesting spectrum of technologies to develop outstanding consumer products.
The Product Management Associate’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Developing specifications for new features across Alarm.com’s mobile platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, and others).
- Researching and defining strategy for other business expansion opportunities, such as vehicle integration.
- Helping Alarm.com expand its location-based services offering.
- Assisting with go-to market strategy for new products - Educating internal and external stakeholders and developing/delivering product presentations.
- Conducting market research – Gathering feedback from customers and analyzing product landscape.
- Measuring and ensuring that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met by working closely with all areas of the company, including the engineering, support, sales, and marketing teams.
- 2-3 years experience in Product Management or similar role
- Minimum B.S. or B.A. from a competitive school with strong academic performance
- Highly motivated, resourceful, self starter with ability to deliver results
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Interest in consumer technology
- Experience or interest in user interface design, specifically for mobile platforms including iOS and Android
- General knowledge of business, economics and/or finance
Alarm.com, founded in 2000, is the industry leading technology provider of interactive security solutions. Through advanced wireless monitoring, mobile and web-based services, and a proven hosted services platform, Alarm.com helps protect over one million residential and commercial customers throughout the United States and Canada. Alarm.com’s products and services are offered exclusively through a network of over 5,000 licensed and authorized Security Dealers. Alarm.com’s headquarters are located in Vienna, VA. For more information, visit www.alarm.com.
Indeed - 8 months ago