Who You Are
What You'll Do
- Ability to make things happen around you while managing ambiguity, complexity and inter-dependencies in an organized way. Eagerness to be the glue between other existing functions, doing whatever it takes to make our product successful
- Comfortable engaging with engineers on a technical level (or willingness to learn)
- Exceptional consensus and team building skills, who other great people almost always want to work with again
- Product sense with a strategic understanding of social/enterprise products and markets
- Great judgment and poise under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and intuition for communicating strategy at every level
- Analytical skills, with a willingness to dig into data
As a PM Intern, you’ll play an integral role in building our vision of a social job seeking experience. You’ll work side-by-side with our product team, as well as our engineering, design, sales, and marketing teams to build and release products used by millions of job seekers every year.
If you're ready to change an industry and have fun while doing it, send us your resume!
Who We Are
- Help to develop a product strategy and manage it from conception through design, build, release, analysis and iteration
- Define, collect, and analyze metrics to optimize performance and focus on high-potential product areas
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less. And because we are passionate about what we do, we live up to the claim that we produce the #1 Facebook Recruiting Solution.
What We Do
We develop market-leading social recruitment applications. Our products enable companies to distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, universities to engage their students with career content, and job seekers to find their dream positions.
We create products that empower thousands of companies around the world to leverage social media to hire successfully. We work with 18,000+ clients including Gap, Deloitte, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and PG.
Our mission is to help all companies fundamentally improve the way they find, engage, and hire talent, by identifying and developing recruiting technologies. Our vision is to change the way companies recruit, by building relationships for today and tomorrow.
Are You Ready to Work for Us?
Work for Us - 12 months ago