Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline and 2-3yrs experience in a technology company, in product/process development and/or product management
Program Management: Drive all aspects of the Product Release Process for products in pilot and early release phases
- Analytical – need to drive rigor in data analysis and interpretation
- Good team player and collaborator – need to coordinate deliverables across multiple groups
- Strong technical background – able to come up to speed on key technologies quickly
- Develop, own, and drive the timeline for each new product release from pilot phase to volume mfg release.
- Monitor priorities and resources to keep the company on the release timeline
- Manage engineering/pilot builds (will involve travel to Contract Mfgs ~twice/quarter)
- Manage transition to mfg (Engineering to Ops): Test Specs, SOPs, in-line monitoring, procurement
- Meet marketing and sales needs for samples and reliability/compliance testing
- Own the reporting and synthesis of pilot build data to validate performance to spec
- Work with the quality organization to maintain and stabilize product performance through the first few months of volume manufacturing
- Work with marketing to manage product obsolescence plan and phase-in of new product families to fulfill equivalent market needs
Type or Copy/Paste Job Description here
- Work with Ops to achieve the aggressive volume ramp of multiple SKUs in 2013
Please Enter Required Skills here
Keyword: product managment
From: Soraa Inc.
Soraa Inc. - 16 months ago
Soraa, a Fremont, California company founded in 2008, this week launched its first product, a light that uses LEDS (light emitting diodes)....