- Understand and clearly articulate the customers’ needs and objectives
- Develop the long term vision and product roadmap for the Data Platform
- Evangelize product vision internally and drive communication of the product
- Define product requirements, prioritize and manage product backlog.
- Define and measure product success metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage the overall program, ensure compliance with requirements, and meet timelines, resolve issues and manage risk
- 5+ years experience in product management with multi-channel retail ecommerce, Software as a Service (SaaS) and agile methodologies strongly preferred.
- Experience with data stores, business intelligence systems or analytics required
- Knowledge of data warehouse technologies and principles including architecture, design, data acquisition, data delivery methodologies, and performance optimization. Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, HBase, or Cassandra) solutions ideal.
- Proven track record of effective decision-making and communication skills, with various teams including executives; ability to clearly articulate complex technical and business issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong project coordination and organizational skills, with ability to collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams
- Self-starter who learns quickly and is passionate about leveraging data to solve complex business problems.
- Has ability to grasp new concepts quickly and is comfortable developing solutions with emerging technologies.
- BA/BS degree required; background in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
RichRelevance - 20 months ago