FactSet is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, CT with offices in 26 locations worldwide. In 2012, annual revenues for FactSet exceeded $800million and employee headcount passed 5,500. FactSet has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS since 1996 and on NASDAQ under the same symbol since 2009. FactSet was ranked #44 on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Places to Work” list in 2013 and has been listed as one of Forbes’ “200 Best Small Companies” for 13 consecutive years.
The Product Manager is responsible for helping define and execute our strategy for the fixed income analytics engine to meet the evolving needs of FactSet’s fixed income applications. Progress is evidenced in execution of the Operational Plan for fixed income. The Product Manager is the backstop on bugs and questions with prompt and thorough resolution of these issues.
- Be an in-house expert on the nuances of all fixed income assets, associated derivatives, and the resulting analytics
- Support the execution of the analytical fixed income portion of the Operations Plan by investigating requirements, writing clear development specifications, and testing the final product
- Clarify questions that arise from product requests
- Work closely with other development teams to insure that our efforts are properly implemented and solve the client’s original problem
- Be a key resource internally to specialists when they don't understand client questions or can't pinpoint problems described by clients because they lack technical understanding
- Documentation and training of new features for specialists
- Ensure that the overall quality of Fixed Income Analytics remains high
- Frequent client interaction is a key component, as evidenced by handling ad hoc questions and offsite visits
Job Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of attributes of fixed income securities, their associated derivatives, and the relevant valuation models
- Advanced degree in quantitative finance, mathematics or related discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience in working with fixed income valuation and risk models
- Strong organizational and communication skills
To find out more about the opportunities FactSet has to offer you, please visit us at http://www.factset.com/careers .
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers know FactSet Research Systems has the facts down pat. The company offers...