Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
Product Manager, Mobile
Join a world-class team building a market-leading consumer experience. Redbox is searching for a Product Manager, Mobile to join our team, and be responsible for the collaborative creation and execution of the mobile portfolio. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills, along with the ability to work well with multiple stakeholders in both a technical and business environment. Key responsibilities include managing mobile product roadmap, phasing, and prioritization.
This position is located at our Oakbrook Terrace facility.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
o Deep understanding of the “end customer
- Work with the Sr. Product Manager, Mobile to develop and maintain the mobile portfolio 24-month roadmap
- Serve as evangelist for the Mobile channel within Redbox
- Contribute to a strategic vision for Redbox Mobile based on:
o Competitive analysis and benchmarking work
o The latest trends in mobile
- Advocate for investment in emerging technologies based on solid business plans and fit with the Redbox business
- Identify and track key success metrics and utilize those metrics to make informed decisions
- Develop concepts, business cases, and features in a fast-paced, iterative development process
- Serve as an integral part of the master product delivery process, working to ensure the most critical business problems are prioritized and solved
- Work with UX on discovery, usability testing, and beta tests to ensure product usability and viability
- Take creative risks to develop breakthrough opportunities
Education and Experience:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, bias for action and a passion for delivering great customer experiences
- Possess well-developed business judgment which permits the creation of meaningful insight from potentially disparate findings. The ability to think creatively about solutions is a key success factor in the role.
- Strong experience in translating business needs into product features
- Experience working on Agile software development projects using various software development methodologies, including Agile/Scrum or XP
- Excellent research, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with Mingle (or other Agile project management tools) or Axure (or similar prototyping tools) a huge plus
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 4-8 years of experience in product management, including experience managing consumer-facing mobile apps
Redbox - 6 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and B...