We're a global team looking for the best talent - no matter where they are. This job has the option of working from either our Cambridge, MA or Santa Barbara, CA office. For the right individual, Sonos will offer relocation reimbursement to either office.
Title: Product Manager, Demonstration & Display
Location: Santa Barbara, CA or Cambridge, MA
Product Manager, Demonstration & Display
At Sonos, we bring the same level of passion to the demonstration and retail display of our products as we bring to creating the products themselves. Still, we’re looking for someone to step up our game! You’ll be responsible for conceptualizing, defining, and delivering (through effective program management of a team) demonstration methods and retail display systems for Sonos products. To nail this role, you must be a technically-oriented, product creator at heart with a passion to create the ultimate retail customer experience. You’ll partner with the Sonos Marketing team to deliver amazing ways to experience our products at retail and beyond. You will be responsible for:
- Demonstration and Display Roadmap: Conceive of and drive our Demonstration and Display Roadmap in conjunction with our Global Channel Marketing team, making the right priority calls on where and how we invest.
- Display Creation: Define the experience, product, and technical requirements for product demonstration at retail and beyond. Lead product development teams within Sonos and work with outside partners to turn these ideas into a reality.
- Program Management: Program manage product development and testing teams and multiple, external development partners.
- 3+ years experience in a Product Management role, leading the creation of and defining consumer hardware and software products
- 3+ years experience in a Program Management role, propelling a product creation team forward and guiding them through schedule, cost, and risk tradeoffs
- Experience as a Product Owner in an Agile product development process
- Strong affinity for demonstrating products in the most engaging and creative ways imaginable and understanding of what makes a great product experience
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical bent
- A drive for making things work and a passion for music
Sonos, Inc - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard