Audible, Inc., an Amazon Company, is looking for an experienced, results-driven professional to oversee Search Engine Optimization for all Audible sites in the US and 3 European countries. The ideal candidate should possess superb technical, communication, leadership and analytical skills with a demonstrated track record of driving large web properties to success in free traffic.
The position of Global SEO Manager is an opportunity for the right individual to have a key impact on a major internet brand and distributor of digital content.
You have a deep understanding of website architecture and search engine ranking factors You possess a strong understanding of SEO, SEM and social media You have experience creating and executing a product strategy and roadmap · You have proven know-how to get things done in a fast-paced agile environment
You have proven experience launching a product optimized for SEO You have a passion for producing performance analytics to measure the initiatives you define You are comfortable working with highly skilled product managers and engineering teams
The position will assume a cross-functional role, working with the merchandising, marketing, content discovery, technology and user experience teams for all Audible websites to define an ongoing SEO strategy and create and execute SEO initiatives in a capacity to drive large scale, measurable SEO projects. This person will increase the visibility and knowledge of SEO within the global organization by helping to define SEO as a KPI for all relevant teams. The successful candidate must be productive, flexible, detail-oriented, and capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment. The position is based in the NYC metro area.
- Develop SEO strategy and project plan across several groups within Audible and Amazon
- Work side by side with product management and technology to test, plan, and successfully execute SEO initiatives across several global properties
- Analyze, recommend and implement improvements to meet organic search growth targets.
- Regularly review and update site content, such as meta data, product content, landing pages, merchandizing pages, blogs and social media to ensure maximum rankings for targeted keywords
- Stay abreast of updates in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape and the industry to develop winning strategies and educate the organization on latest SEO tactics and techniques
- Optimize site architecture with product and content teams
- Work to build quality external links with other Audible, Amazon and external properties
- Manage reporting and communication of metrics within organization
- Optimize links and landing pages for conversion from search engines
- Define, schedule, and support projects related to keyword opportunities
- Analyze search industry data and perform competitive analysis in organic search space
- Collaborate with world-class SEO experts from Amazon, Zappos, IMDB, and other Amazon properties
3+ years of experience with in an e-commerce business Advanced knowledge of web development, HTML, site architecture and SEO industry best practices Proficiency in paid and free SEO tools and analytics tools Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal Ability to handle multiple projects and be efficient at task and timeline management · 1+ year experience of SQL query writing and data analysis
- Product Management experience a plus
BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Business or related fields a plus
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...