This product manager is the glue between engineering, product technology and marketing, and company operations and support organizations insure we the objectives and goals for the product, therefore, the successful candidate will possess |
- demonstrable leadership skills (examples of successful leadership are required)
- strong technical background
- - excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills,
- communication skills and project management skills
- - the ability to work well with a wide range of personalities and skills sets
This product manager position has ownership of the product life cycle from development through HVM of one of our etch product families.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- product vision, definition, success criteria, and commercial strategy as part of the product development and release process (PDR)
- product configuration including options and the acceptance/approval of customer specials throughout the life cycle
- release and implementation strategies for changes required as a result of escalations, obsolescence, and other sources
- product performance
Typically requires BS/BA or equivalent. MS/MBA/MA preferred. 10 - 15 years of related experience and 8+ years in mgmt
We move atoms that move the world. At Lam Research, we create equipment that allows chipmakers to build device features more than 1,000...