Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team. |
Fortinet is currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team to focus on the FortiAnalyzer product.As a member of the Product Management team, you will be responsible for engaging with various departments such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Support and Engineering to capture and manage product requirements from concept to launch.This includes preparation of detailed requirements specifications, daily product management activities, product launch and regular feature maintenance.
This position will be responsible for defining and driving software project requirements within the Fortinet Engineering team.The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and the ability to prioritize requirements based on strategic and customer revenue opportunities, as well as product roadmaps planning based on resources availability and time-to-market considerations. This position offers a wide range of variety and job scope; it also provides an excellent opportunity to work with and learn from a talented team of senior developers.
Job Skills Required: *
- 5+ years of network/security industry experience, preferably in log and event management.
- Strong experience with object-relational database management systems and SQL
- 3+ years of product / project management experience; solid understanding of the general product planning discipline.
- Strong technical and market familiarization with networking and security technologies, including firewall, routing, anti-virus, intrusion prevention, virtual private networking, etc.
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure & deployments, including security, routing, switching, management, log aggregation, reporting, etc.
- Ability to manage the entire Product Life Cycle for assigned products by creating new product concepts and serving as the central resource with design, development, QA, manufacturing, marketing as the product moves to completion and distribution.
- Experience in working with various groups and departments (i.e. engineers, software architects, QA etc.) through features implementation process.
- Cross collaboration teamwork experience in working with development engineering, field sales and customers.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Must be a team player and have exceptional communication skills.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
Fortinet Technologies - 17 months ago