Starkey Hearing Technologies is looking for an innovative Software and Mobile Applications Product Manager who is interested in developing industry-leading tools for hearing healthcare professionals. This position requires an individual who is able to conceptualize, provide vision, technical drive and communicate cutting-edge solutions driven by market and customer needs. The Software and Mobile Applications Product Manager will be responsible for reaching out to internal and external stake-holders. This includes Starkey customers, end-users, executive teams, sales, education & training, marketing, and customer service to develop user stories and other functional requirements. The ideal candidate is outgoing, energetic, and enjoys working with a team of individuals dedicated to developing hearing healthcare tools that drive industry trends. The ideal candidate is able to assimilate a wide variety of market information and utilize that information to act as the voice of the customer for all functional groups involved in the development process.
Responsibilities include :
- Determining applications and features to develop products for various markets
- Creating user requirements for hearing aid products, technical features and software features. These are developed from existing market and domain knowledge, knowledge of the technology and research development activity supporting product development, and contact with customers.
- Defining the features, benefits and values associated with new products, product enhancements, and technical features.
- Assisting with product launch activities, managing feature trade-offs and product changes through development and continuation periods, and providing end-of-life plans.
- Communicating with Marketing, Education & Training, and Customer Service throughout the product life cycle.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or Speech and Hearing Science required
- Master's degree in Business or graduate degree in Audiology preferred
- Three to five years product management experience required and/or experience in hearing industry
- Medical device industry or high tech industry experience
- Understanding of technical product management principles
- High degree of computer literacy
- MS Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to lead a project/feature independently (required for Product Manager II, desired for Product Manager I)
- Excellent communication skills across groups that include customers, and colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- People skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex situations concurrently
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 10 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...