Exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to work for Huawei Device USA in the Seattle Area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential Functions
- Coordinate activities of Product Management, Product Planning and R&D to define each product specification, timing and pricing for customer RFP or new product proposal request
- Facilitate customer compliance and requirement lockdown with Product Management, TA and R&D for each selected product
- Utilize RM/OR for product customization
- Monitor sales opportunities and review purchase orders utilizing iSales
- Apply price using price application e-flow
- Monitor product status throughout the whole life cycle from RFP response to the end of product life
- Assist sales in customer relationship building through regular meeting, conversation, social events and HQ visits
- Gather customer information by regular meeting and conversations with customers
- Demonstrated experience in Mobile Devices or Consumer Electronics product research and development.
- Customer-centric job focus, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently;
- Skilled in gaining in-depth understanding of customers’ product roadmap and launch plan;
- Experience in marketing research and competition analysis.
Huawei - 12 months ago
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...