Calvin Klein Jeans, a division of Warnaco Inc., has an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Manager Women's OP Outlets & Clubs to join our team. Since the introduction of the original Calvin Klein Jeans in 1978, Calvin Klein Jeans has been positioned as an authentic designer jeans brand known for innovative fit and unique details and denim treatments. Clean, effortless styling with an element of edginess is the essence of the brand. Calvin Klein Jeans has always been a driving force in the fashion industry and is famous for its memorable advertising and innovative denim designs.
to the Senior Product Manager, Outlets and Clubs, the Product Manager, OP,
Outlets and Clubs will be primarily responsible for the women's product group marketed
and sold to outlet stores and retail "club" chains (i.e. Costco,
Sam's Club, BJ's Wholesale, etc.). He/she
will manage and track the women's outlet and club product through the entire
supply chain from sales samples through to on-time receipt of finished goods in
the distribution center.
product management for CKJ women's outlet and club goods, this Product Manager
will have the following primary reponsibilities:
for the management of production cycle.
communicator with the off-shore offices.
of Time and Action Calendar.
- Strong cost
negotiating skills combined with a detailed knowledge and understanding of FTY
knowledge of fabrics, finishing, and garment construction.
for maintenance and updates of seasonal cost logs.
responsibility for seasonal factory allocations and factory and capacity
planning that is consistent with the Global sourcing strategy.
for final costing and managing to divisional margin plans.
final: production bulk approval process for fabric, lab dips, fabric wash &
finish and any artwork/embellishments.
close working partnership with pre-production, merchandising, design and
- Analyze and
maintain production logs and report any production issues or potential delays
to merchandising and planning depts.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Minimum of 5 years full cycle product development experience.
- Strong garment costing knowledge
- Vertical retail experience desired.
- Experience developing product for a dual gender global iconic brand desired.
- Ability to collaborate successfully with global Merchandising, Product Development and Technical Design teams providing global collaborative perspective resulting in on time, on budget product.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience collaborating successfully with global vendor base
- Bachelor’s degree required.