We are looking for candidates proficient in developing business requirements, specifications, and use cases for a web based online card management, reporting, and accounts payable solution. This role will be responsible for the creation of business requirement documentation as it relates to developing new product enhancements and new product concepts, particularly as driven by existing and potential clients, as well as industry research and market trends. Consults with our bank partners on self-service, AP, and general web self-service best practices. Communicates regularly with clients and internal team members to ensure timely delivery of key project artifacts are complete as well as to ensure key milestones are met. Requires the ability to manage multiple projects (small to complex in size) in coordination with our bank partners and internal priorities. Conducts research and problem resolution on EnCompass product as needed. Is able to interact at a high level with clients and manages tasks by using cross-functional management skills. Is able to adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly changing (business, technology, competitive) work environment. This job will be assigned and responsible for driving specific initiatives from conception to execution.
Desired Education and Experience
Skills & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of directly related experience in banking, payments, or information technology sector
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with SaaS
- Experience writing Business Requirements Documents and working closely with software developers to bring those requirements to market
- Understanding of the financial services industry, as it relates to commercial credit cards
- Understanding of general accounting principles – preferably AP and AR knowledge
- Experience with credit card processing systems a plus
- Web-based GUI design/usability a plus.
- Ability to drive and own initiatives from inception to execution
- Ability to write and design documents in a clear, concise, and structured manner
- Ability to analyze, organize, and validate requirements
- Proficient in developing use cases, flowcharts, and presentations
- Under little or no daily supervision, leads client meetings (workshops) to define and capture key business requirements, necessary customizations, and key client business drivers needed to finalize product requirement documentation
- Knowledge of mainstream computer software - MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Visio, and SnagIT
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (marketing, business development, sales, client relationship managers, and development) to gather data needed to author product deliverables
- Ability to work with 3 rd parties as needed for integration discussions or for product planning needs
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating technical reviews and signoffs with key stakeholders in organization for strategic product enhancements
- Develops product requirement documents in accordance with AOC standards and industry best practices that enhance the AOC EnCompass core offering
- Perform competitive research tasks, as needed
- Participates in execution of AOC organizational process improvements – which may require cross-functional coordination
- Some travel required (domestic and international).
Special Skills & Personality Traits
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, multi-task team environment
- Ability to prioritize daily and balance multiple project assignments
- Demonstrate effective communication, planning, and facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and very responsible
- Ability to analyze significant business problems and develop/design successful solutions
- Tenacious, results-driven, and highly motivated to succeed
- Ability to work around aggressive deliverable dates
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to extract important information and ask the right questions to get data.
AOC Solutions will make all reasonable accommodations in accordance with the ADA.
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...