The Product Manager is responsible for the evolution of innovative products that support our Business Innovations mission. This person will facilitate all activities related to the development, launch and ongoing management and enhancement of new product lines.
This position reports to the Business Innovations Program Director, Clinical Decision Support.
1. Analyze market opportunities for new products and document requirements
2. Assess current and future market needs, and develop and implement programs that match organizational offerings
3. Develop competitive new product strategies, including a product roadmap, ensuring delivery of competitive, leading edge and fit for purpose functionality to an agreed plan and schedule Work with leadership to provide business cases and strategy to justify investment on appropriate product decisions
4. Work jointly with appropriate marketing teams to plan and execute marketing activities to achieve use and adoption goals and respond to feedback
5. Conduct research on usage statistics for marketing, reporting, quality and product development purposes
6. Conduct interdepartmental facilitation and communication needed for product development within Business Development and other departments such as IT, Executives, and technical sections.
7. Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Business or Informatics with an emphasis on healthcare-related sciences, or similar discipline
Three years Product Management experience
Ability to provide cost and feasibility analyses
Experience with agile product development methodologies
Formal statistical analysis training
Experience in Sales and Marketing in a healthcare-related company
Experience in a clinical laboratory or healthcare delivery setting
Physical and other requirements :
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 20%
- Successful completion of a credit check
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work long hours as needed
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extensive periods of time
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated ability to gather and understand customer requirements
- Strong presentation and written and verbal communication skill
- Critical thinking skills and penchant for problem solving
- Intellectual curiosity about improving health care
- Affinity for change
ARUP Laboratories - 18 months ago
The good folks at ARUP Laboratories don't grow pale at the sight of blood. The clinical reference lab performs tens of thousands...