Product Manager, Cheminformatics and Predictive Sciences
Job Code: PMCPS
Location: San Diego, CA
Accelrys Inc., a global enterprise software company uniquely offers the industry’s only scientific informatics system that captures and enables more agile end ‐ to ‐ end scientific workflows, analytics and IP management to achieve better insights and outcomes from R&D. Our customer base includes the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and materials science companies as well as top universities worldwide.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Life Sciences Product Marketing and Product Management, the Product Manager Cheminformatics and Predictive Sciences will be responsible for the portfolio of market leading cheminformatics and predictive sciences products including Accelrys Direct and Draw, Pipeline Pilot Chemistry, Chemistry Content Databases and Discovery Studio. The product manager is responsible understanding the workflows and needs of the customer, for defining and prioritizing requirements for the products and associated solutions and communicating those to R&D, for managing the beta test and release processes and for developing product collateral. The role will require travel to customers, conferences and events.
Experience & Qualifications:
At Accelrys, we believe better solutions and decisions are born of diversity and are proudly an EEO/AA employer.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required within the software industry with a verifiable track record of successfully defining and launching complex software products as a Product Manager.
- Undergraduate degree in chemistry, computational chemistry, informatics or related subject; Masters/PhD and/or MBA a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge and/or experience of life sciences R&D process within pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
Please refer to the following link in order to apply: https://www5.ultirecruit.com/ACC1007/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan or
Monster - 7 months ago