Agawi is looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to envision and bring to life new product initiatives and drive product strategy for Agawi’s Cloud Gaming Platform. As the product owner, you will do whatever it takes to drive your products to success based on business goals and priorities.
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of platform features, applications, and B2B solutions for a variety of gaming devices including tablets, televisions, and PCs.
- Collaborate with other business stakeholders, including program management and business development, and establish shared vision across by building consensus on priorities.
- Prepare MRD, PRD, and product roadmaps.
- Oversee product execution across various phases of product development and deployment, including betas, trials and large-scale market deployments.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, incorporating feedback from publishers, operators, OEMs and other business partners from the cloud gaming ecosystem.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products based on business strategy and priorities.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Understanding of technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products. (Previous developer experience is preferred).
- Deep, holistic understanding of the gaming user experience (technology, user behavior, motivations and preferences) and variances between console, PC, mobile, tablets and TV.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms and ecosystems including iOS, Android and Win8.
- Proven product management experience in the gaming industry preferred.
- Track record of imagining simple, yet elegant and intuitive user experiences – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups.
- Hands-on: willingness to file bugs, prepare builds, pull code from repos, when needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Start-up experience a plus.
Agawi - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard