We are giving a talented data rockstar the opportunity to develop their career as a product manager within the app industry's leader in analytics and market intelligence. You’ll work within one of the product teams (analytics, market intelligence or new product development), supporting the product lead and helping to develop world-class data products used by companies such as EA, Google, Microsoft, Zynga and Tencent.
Our vision is large and wide – the rise of the app industry marks a gravitational shift in content distribution – our aim is to create the new industry standard for app store analytics and market intelligence. You need to be a driven individual and self-starter who can take the initiative in helping us achieve that goal.
- Being the voice of the App Annie user / customer within the company
- Leading analysis of the product’s key metrics including user behavior, feature engagement and retention
- Benchmarking competitors and industry trends to inform product strategy
- Working with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Sales) to identify opportunities
- Developing and prioritizing the product roadmap and product strategy
- Defining feature and design requirements and briefing the UI / UX design and engineering teams
- Acting as Product Owner in an Agile software development process
- Ensuring products are delivered on-time and to budget
- Leading negotiations with potential partners in the apps space
- Being an ambassador for the company at conferences and industry events
We are looking for someone with a stellar educational background and a keen and demonstrated interest in analytics, apps, mobile, data, more data and how about data?
- 2+ years’ experience in a product management and/or strategy role within the internet or mobile industries
- Experience working with app publishers, mobile ad networks, thriving start-ups, leading internet businesses, SaaS firms, Business Intelligence providers or a top tier management consultancy
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Disciplined, well-organized and efficient – you have a detailed and methodical approach to every project
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel capabilities; and solid experience using a variety of analytics and data tools
- Good sense of functional interface design, allowing you to work seamlessly with UI/UX design team
- Degree from a leading school
- You love apps. You breathe analytics. And you can’t wait to be a central part of the app store analytics space.
- Fluent written and spoken English (we work in an international work environment)
- Knowledge of mobile technology, and its boundaries and potential as it applies to the analytics and intelligence space
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics/Econometrics or HCI/UX Design
We are looking to hire multiple Product Managers with various specialties, if you have the experience and technical skillset to make a real difference for us in the following areas we'd love to hear from you. Include additional information in the 'what makes you unique' section.
Digital Media Other Than Apps
Experience working in digital music, video or eBooks; either in an app store context or through streaming services such as Pandora or NetFlix.
Experience working at an ad network, ad exchange, DSP or SSP; or managing large advertising budgets in either an agency capacity or ideally as a digital marketing director in a publisher.
Mobile & Tablet Product Design
Experience leading the development of mobile and app experiences accompanying leading desktop software or "traditional" web SaaS experiences.
Experience acting as a PM on software components which are non-customer facing and require borderline architect capabilities.
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...