Mission: Responsible for managing the business of defined products, which includes sales mix, profitability, competitive set, performance attributes and product messaging.
- Core Accountabilities:
- -Responsible for product launches including both operational and marketing facing activities (right warehouses, right forecasts, and right marketing support).
- -Work closely with Creative studio as well as agency partners to develop the “look and feel “of each individual product’s brand
- -Work collaboratively with the Content and Engagement Groups to drive sales of products in accordance with overall product strategy and brand architecture
- -Work directly with sales groups and other constituents to define product attributes and key product improvements for use by the Product Development Labs.
- -Work to develop Associate Product Managers and support the achievement their career objectives
Keywords: Brand Management, Branding, Product Launch, Product Development, Product Improvement, Product Positioning, Marketing, Marketing & Ad Agencies, Pricing
- 5-8 years progressive marketing experience
-3-5 years product or brand management experience
-Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred
-Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting both within the marketing function, within the company, and with external agencies and customers
-Thrives in a team oriented environment, with collaborative approach to getting things done
-Strong communication and presenting skills
-Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, with outstanding execution skills with a strong attention to detail
-Outstanding software skills, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
-Demonstrated leadership skills though coaching and mentoring.
-Ability to bring new ideas and approaches while keeping an eye on marketplace trends and product improvement
-Excellent project management skills
-Ability to travel to our Flanders, NJ location regularly for meetings with chemists.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Benjamin Moore - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...