Course Hero is looking for a world class Product Manager who is smart, customer-focused, familiar with ecommerce and has a passion for education technology. As a Product Manager you will help define and build the product roadmap and define the customer experience. A strong candidate will be analytical, resourceful, customer obsessed, team oriented, and has the ability to work independently. They will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
What you'll do
What we are looking for:
- Understand Course Hero's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Own the product road map for one of Course Hero's core product lines
- Conduct market research, perform competitive analyses, and identify current trends in the ecommerce and education technology space
- Use data-driven approaches to help guide your decisions and continuously improve your product
- Work closely with engineering teams and user interface designers to deliver product experiences that delight customers
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics and other analytics to determine product health
- Support appropriate downstream teams (customer support and marketing) to ensure product features are well communicated and promoted to customers
What we Provide you
- 3-5 years product management experience in delivering products/services in a high growth environment and will have thrived in ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- A strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and effectively influence across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary.
- Proven success in delivering products and services in a high growth environment.
- A passion for ecommerce and the education industry.
- Competitive salary & stock option packages
- Full Health Benefits
- Regularly planned team events and outings
- Free Friday lunches & endless snack supply
Course Hero, Inc. - 16 months ago