Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999 by Mark Spencer, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Duties of Position :
• Identify and prioritize new offers through market research, segmentation and analysis
• Working with end–customers and partners, identify the end-to-end requirements for the highest priority opportunities
• Develop key competitor profiles including both deep dive assessments as well as higher-level competitive sales tools
• Develop business cases for proposed developments and champion these across the company and to the executive staff
• Work cross-functionally to drive commitment of the resources and delivery schedule for the required services
• Define and drive requirements for technologies leveraged in the course of delivery across Digium cloud and premise based offerings
• Enable on-going sales success via sales tools, education programs, market and channel evangelism, promotions, and incentives
• Provide ongoing analysis of market success – along with insight on the next steps – to Digium management and executive staff
Qualifications Required :
• 5 to 10 years of product management experience with a track record of developing new and/or growing existing businesses
• Excellent business acumen with the proven ability to both think strategically and translate this to tactical action plans that drive the business
• Significant experience in Unified Communications including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), call control, gateways and telephone devices. Experience in delivering UC solutions from both the premises and the cloud desired.
• Broad range of technical understanding including data networking, security infrastructure, cloud
architecture and client / server solutions.
• Ability to work with customers and partners to understand both product and service requirements and
translate those clearly for the rest of the company
• Leadership experience in working cross functionally across a company to bring teams together and
achieve on-time results while managing project costs
• Strong business analytical skills and the ability to develop business cases, assess and understand results,
identify issues and solutions, and present these clearly
• Experience in developing messaging and delivering the message effectively to the market via sales tools,
collateral, promotions, web content, and other materials
• Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of an
organization with both business and technical audiences
• Compelling presenter with the ability to effectively communicate to large and small audiences including
experience with trade-show, analyst, and customer presentations
• Able to travel 10% to 20% with occasional international travel
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.
Digium is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Digium, Inc. - 8 months ago
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source...