FSV Payment Systems is a leading provider of prepaid debit card solutions including payroll card, rebate/incentive, retail general purpose reloadable, government benefits and insurance benefits programs. FSV, a thirteen year-old financial technology company, is vertically integrated and manages all aspects of prepaid card programs for its corporate clients including program design, implementation, processing, operations and cardholder support.
The Product Manager for Web Systems Design and Management is responsible for development, configuration and management of the web and mobile tools that cardholders use to access and manage their card accounts and clients use to manage their card programs. This position interacts with clients and internal FSV departments to understand business processes and translate them into portal interfaces and functionality. This position collaborates with Marketing for creative content, with Business Analysts to guide requirements documentation, and with FSV IT for technical design, exports/imports and deployments. The position participates in UAT and Production Verification.
• Responsible for usability and design of web and mobile applications.
• Develop and document roll out strategies for new feature launches.
• Collaborate with FSV business units to integrate business processes into web functionality.
• Use configuration and content management tools to customize websites.
• Identify and implement enhancements.
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing and Production Verification; (requires working approximately one weekend day per month).
• Support sales by leading demos and creating overviews of web and mobile tools for prospects and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Product development and management experience
• Organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage projects with a technology component
• Ability to manage multiple assignments with on-time delivery
• Knowledge of relational databases, web systems and HTML is desired
• Experience with credit, debit, or prepaid card or financial services is desired