We love automation. For nearly ten years we’ve been designing and building innovative robotic systems and laboratory devices for a wide variety of clients. HighRes helps scientists accelerate such research areas as drug discovery, high-throughput genotyping, siRNA screening, next-generation sequencing sample prep, biorepository science, molecular diagnostics, and more. We offer highly flexible, expandable and modular integrated systems, bench-top devices and consumables that are easily configured (and reconfigured) for fast-paced, dynamic laboratories.
The Product Manager will be part of our Research and Development group and will be report to our VP of Engineering. HighRes designs state of the art laboratory instruments including centrifuges, incubators, automated freezers and robotic arms used for research experimentation. The position will be directly responsible for management of all aspects of a products lifecycle.
• Gathering and development of requirements and specifications for new instruments that are approved for development by management
• Work closely with mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software developers to coordinate resources to meet or exceed timelines and milestones set forth by management
• Ensure that all project documentation is in order per the agreed milestones to have a smooth and seamless transition to manufacturing and purchasing
• Ensure that all project quality documentation is in order including electrical, safety and emissions testing docs per the agreed milestones
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Technical Background – BSc or MSc degree in Scientific/Engineering/IT discipline.
• Minimum 10 years industry experience and prior project management experience is needed
• Experience with Microsoft Project to develop complex timelines and to assist with coordination of resources to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required
HighRes Biosolutions - 14 months ago