I DRIVE SAFELY has an immediate opening for a Product Manager. This position is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with development, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Managers job also includes ensuring that the product supports the companys overall strategies and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains documentation on periodic market research identifying and tracking market trends. Significant competitive developments that may impact strategic product plans are identified and corrective actions are promptly implemented or proposed
· New market and product areas are identified through research or other means, and when appropriate, are presented with a business case to senior management.
· Develops business cases and written definitions based on prioritized market requirements for all proposed new products prior to development.
· Tracks in-development changes to product definition and requirements.
· Ensures pricing of products and services meet market, competitive, and margin objectives.
· Develops and communicates a scheduled release road map to all affected internal and external customers.
· Provides day-to-day product line knowledge and support for cross functional teams
· Analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly revenue across product lines and channels.
· Tests and assures product readiness for launch.
· Assists in customer service training sessions as a part of on-going product knowledge sharing.
· Performs other duties, as assigned.
· 3-5 years of product management experience in an ecommerce or online educational environment
· Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or related field
· Strong understanding of product management principles, processes, and tools
· Excellent project management skills; capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously; managing complex cross-functional projects
· Ability to interact effectively with people in various functions and at all levels of the organization
· Ability to take initiative, be innovative, and solve problems
· Market research and analytical skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey and understand the product marketing requirements by considering the different product cases
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include word, outlook, PowerPoint, excel, and Project
Why I DRIVE SAFELY?
We are a different company. We dont rest on our laurels. Instead, we constantly evolve, keeping ahead of the curve, determined to remain the industry leader.
We have passed the 10 year mark and have seen continual growth because we are a company of dedicated individuals who thrive on collaboration and embrace new technologies, always searching for new opportunities, new challenges and new successes.
We are a company that believes in the merits of the individual. We value respect, honesty and transparency. We say what we mean. We do what we say. We do what is ethically and morally correct. Always. We are a company of individuals who at the end of the day turn off their computers and know theyve given more than a 100%, and cant wait to start again tomorrow. We are a company of passionate professionals that love what we do.
Total Rewards, Corporate Culture, and More
We understand the importance total rewards play in attracting and retaining key talent. As a result, we pride ourselves in offering our employees competitive compensation plans and an outstanding benefits package that sets us above the rest.
We pay 100% of the employee cost for medical, dental, vision, and life. We also provide a 401K plan with matching over a 2-year vesting period. We offer a plethora of paid holidays along with a large Paid Time Off bank.
We actively manage and create our corporate culture to ensure an engaging employment experience while consistently striving to brand our company as an employer of choice. Imagine joining an employer where your manager will take a vested interest in your professional development and actively participates in guiding you to your optimal career path.
I DRIVE SAFELY is the leader in online traffic school and defensive driving education. Our courses are created by professional instructors, approved in more than 25 states, and designed for maximum convenience. We have a track record of more than 10 years of innovation and over 2 million satisfied customers. Our value-driven culture is results oriented but relaxed, and our Carlsbad headquarters offers panoramic views of the Pacific.
I DRIVE SAFELY - 2 years ago