JOB PURPOSE: Proactively and consistently position product philosophy, process and performance in relation to the competition and the market environment. The Product Manager bridges Invesco Sales and Investment teams serving as a main contact (along with the Client Portfolio Manager) for the strategies they represent.
• Respond to questions from Invesco sales teams that cover various distribution channels including retail, institutional, offshore and sovereign accounts.
• Write product specific commentary as required for internal or external client usage, including regulatory required annual reports.
• Provide training to Sales teams on investment strategies.
• Participate in client meetings and provide follow-up service as required.
• Maintain knowledge of economy, markets and asset classes and competitive landscape.
• Assist with RFP completion by providing and verifying investment process based questions.
• Provide strategy based support for meetings with Invesco’s independent fund board.
• Support updates for regulatory filings including annual prospectus updates.
• Provide consultation and subject matter expertise in the creation of marketing collateral to assure consistency and accuracy of messaging.
• Minimum three years work experience in the investment advisory or investment management Industry.
• Experience in product management role preferred.
• Will also consider individuals with experience in non-product management roles having analytical and/or investment based background.
• Team player
• Good communication skills including writing and speaking.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required.
• Project management and organizational skills required as well as the ability to manage to tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Advanced degree and/or investment related certifications a plus.
• Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 or 65 required within six months of employment required.|
Invesco offers a range of investment products and services, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, separately managed accounts and...