Kabam is revolutionizing the video games industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing, Luxembourg and Vancouver, Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
As a Product Manager, you will need to use your experience, passion, and leadership skills to manage a production team, maximize exposure of your title, and provide the best service possible to your players while maximizing profitability and contributing to your game’s future development.
WHO YOU ARE:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Passionate about gaming.
- Positive attitude. Views challenges as opportunities to create substantial value.
- Thrives and welcomes solving problems.
- Superior scheduling abilities.
- Extremely organized.
- Leadership and consensus-building abilities.
- Great understanding of all development processes and multi-disciplinary pipeline creation.
- Superior task assigning and tracking abilities.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Manage the continued development of a title through all phases of the product lifecycle, with the focus on influencing monetization—pre-production to Live operations.
- Drive for answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, dashboards and statistical analysis.
- Contribute to the creative direction of the game by surfacing improvements to KPIs leading to continual improvements across all dimensions.
- Work closely with Engineering and Art/Design to specify, launch and optimize features to improve the game’s virality, engagement and monetization.
- Aggressively drive improvements to KPIs.
- Manage the execution of in-game events and programming to improve monetization, engagement and overall customer satisfaction.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Package best practices across the organization.
- 3+ years of MMO, mobile or social game development or web/mobile product management experience.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, humble, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Understanding of game design concepts and principles.
- Experience working for a social or mobile game developer a plus.
- Proven track record in managing production.
- BA/BS degree from a top university; MBA preferred.
- Online game (MMO) production experience strongly preferred.
To send us your information, click 'Apply Now' below.
Kabam - 8 months ago
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...