The Product Manager works with customers and partners to enhance MarkMonitor’s leading online brand protection solution. The Product Manager will help Brand owners protect consumers from serious problems on the internet such as counterfeiting and fraud. The ideal candidate has an analytical background with strong business acumen, a deep understanding of Internet technologies, product design skills, and is passionate about working with developers, partners and customers to deliver leading-edge solutions.
- Work with customers to understand their business & technical requirements;
- Work with sales, marketing, customer service, engineering, customers and partners to shape the product roadmap to achieve both near-term and long-term goals;
- Manage the introduction of new features by writing use cases, functional specifications, creating mockups, and working with the development team;
- Provide ongoing feedback and business analysis to the development team regarding key features, solution gaps, and product enhancements;
- Participate in customer-facing events and user conferences as a solution expert;
- Articulate and promote features and associated benefits;
- Analyze competitor products and identify key features;
- Evangelize product at events, user groups and conferences.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and letter of introduction indicating wage requirements to
We regret that we are unable to respond to individual phone calls. No unsolicited agency resumes.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Product Manager;
- Strong team player and proven ability to influence others;
- Creativity and demonstrated innovation;
- Experience managing UI specialists and engineers in creating business and reporting interfaces;
- Highly proficiency in SQL (All candidates will be tested on their SQL skills.);
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen;
- Bachelors' degree. Technical discipline with MBA preferred or equivalent experience;
- Enterprise software experience and SaaS recommended.
MarkMonitor is an equal opportunity employer.
Department: Product Management
Location: San Francisco
No outside recruiters or agencies please
MarkMonitor - 18 months ago