Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to lead a cross functional team dedicated to driving improved client outcomes, experiences and the profitable growth of a product line. The product manager is responsible for the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as the overall scope and management of product releases.
This position works closely with all areas of the organization including development, marketing, sales, professional services and finance, and is a key driver of the end-to-end customer experience. The product manager is also responsible for the overall product life cycle from gathering and prioritizing requirements, working with the development team on the delivery of functionality, to confirming that the end result meets the specified requirements.
Hence, this position calls for an energetic, dynamic, talented, detail-oriented and innovative individual who can work well with all senior executives as well as cross-functional teams.
willingness to pay for great solutions
- Be expert at understanding market needs and requirements
- Perform market analysis; including market definition, competitive landscape and
groups and 1:1 ethnographic research to gather input from the market
- Proactively plan and facilitate insight such as customer advisory board sessions, user
organization to embrace them
- Actively work with various internal and external stakeholders to build buy-in and acceptance of individual product releases and long-term product roadmap
- Partner with key stakeholders to determine release goals and scope definition
- Drive world class experiences across the customer use cycle
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop key buyer and user personas, and drive the
requirements, user interface form and behavior specifications
- Define and prioritize market requirements and use scenarios
- Collaborate with the cross functional design team to develop effective functional
ensure proper execution of specified requirements
- Work closely with the engineering team to determine appropriate release schedules and
line to meet shareholder expectations
- Be an internal product evangelist and a sought after market expert
- Partner with finance and senior executives to plan for profitable growth of the product
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA a plus and Pragmatic Marketing certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in an enterprise or consumer software or content product
thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Understanding of professional services industries preferred
- Capability to proactively learn a market quickly and become a sought after market expert
- Ability to learn about and evangelize new technologies to solve market problems
- Proven analytical skills and ability to challenge assumptions based on methodical
with people of different levels, backgrounds, and personality styles
- Energetic and self-motivated with strong interpersonal, persuasion, and facilitation skills
attitude and commitment to excellence
- Proven ability to manage multiple requests/requirements simultaneously
- Ability and desire to work in a high demanding, team environment
- Willingness to work extremely hard to meet aggressive market-driven deadlines; Great
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
- Passion for customer satisfaction and relationship development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Approximately 25% travel required
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government . Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 19 months ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...